Do You Need an Experienced Tree Removal Team?
Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc. is Maryland’s premier tree removal team thanks to our experience and professional tools. We have a dedication to helping our residents maximize the health and beauty of their trees and yards. So, when you need a tree removed due to disease or its death, you can count on us to get the job done safely and quickly. We also do stump grinding services to remove the tree and its roots from your yard entirely. You can also rely on us to choose and plant new trees to take its place and help make your yard look its best. Whether you want the tree removed because of the aesthetics or because of an emergency after a storm, you can give us a call.
Why Trust Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc. for Tree Removal?
If you must get a tree removed from your yard, it is best to call a professional. There is much planning which needs to go into the project, and the average do-it-yourself resident will likely not be able to think of them all. When you don’t make proper plans for what tools to use, how to take the tree down, and what to do with it afterward, you can get hurt and cause more damage to your yard. The team at Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc. uses only the best tools the industry has to offer. Our staff has been providing tree removal services for almost 20 years, so we have the experience required to remove the tree safely.
Professional Tree Removal
Tree removal: A job for a professional
Tree removal is an intensive and often complicated endeavor. If executed improperly, it can lead to injuries and damages to your property. In order to ensure your tree is removed the right way, it’s highly recommended that you work with a professional team who has the experience and technology necessary to get the job done right. At Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc., our expert technicians perform professional tree removal regardless of how tricky the tree might be situated. You can learn more about our tree removal process below.
What Does the Process for Unlimited Tree Removal Process
It all starts with a phone call. When you find there is a tree in your yard needing removed because it’s diseased or dying, give us a call. Or if you simply don’t think it fits the scheme of your yard any longer, we can help redo your landscaping.
- Analysis and Estimate: We then send out one of our professional tree removal specialists to perform analysis and give you a cost estimate for the project. If the cost is too your liking, then we can move forward. We’ll draw up the paperwork to have our team come out and altogether remove the tree and grind the stump out for you. We’ve been in the tree removal services for almost two decades, so we know where and how to cut costs while still delivering excellent customer service effectively.
- Tree Removal: Once our team arrives, they will be fully equipped to handle the job efficiently and safely. We begin with small limb trimming and then take down the tree. We use a skid steer, grapple trucks, and more to help with the removal of the large logs. We also recycle 100% of the tree removal leftovers.
- Handling Stumps: Once all the logs have been removed, we will take the stumps as close to the ground as possible. Our team can remove the stump for you for an additional fee. We grind it down, leaving you with a small 6- to 12-inch-deep hole, which we will fill with soil and wood shavings from the tree. If you have further questions on stump grinding, please visit our page explaining the tree removal process.
What Areas Does Unlimbited Tree Service Offer Tree Removal
Below is a listing of the cities in Maryland we offer tree removal. If you don’t see your city and live in our great state, please give us a call at (443) 517-6881, and we can discuss our ability to visit your property to provide an assessment and estimate. If we cannot, then we have no issues giving recommendations for great tree removal companies in your area.
- Cape St. Claire
- Ellicott City
- Glen Burnie
- Middle River
- Owings Mills
- Perry Hall
- Severna Park
- White Marsh
Choose Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc.
For Your Tree Removal Project
- We prepare lawns at the removal site for future replanting
- We backfill all chips from stumps into the hole unless otherwise requested.
- We recycle 100% of all removed trees.
- We provide 24/7 emergency service.
- All removals greater than 20 feet must be taken down by a Maryland State Tree Expert.
If you have trees big or small that need to be removed, our team here at Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc., is the one for the job. Our professionals can handle any challenge posed by the tight clearances of today’s property lines combined with old-growth trees.
When you need a tree removed, our team at Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc., is here in your time of need. We proudly provide emergency storm response in the harshest of conditions, day or night.
Need a Tree Removal Expert?
Call Unlimbited Tree Service!
When you find a tree on your property with a catastrophic disease, or it’s already dead, give the experts at Unlimbited Tree Service, Inc. a call for tree removal services. We can also help when you are ready for a landscaping change up and need a tree removed to make way for new plants. Our team also provides 24/7 emergency services in case you need tree removal services after a storm rolls through Maryland. Reach out today for an analysis and estimate!